Monday, April 8, 2013

The Girl, Part 1

"Я хочу секс"

So flashed the words into my Skype chat window with the girl, someone who I had first hit up on a Russian dating site months before coming here.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you please me," she replied, with the words automatically translated through a Skype translator plug-in.

30 mintes later, I was in a taxi on the way to her house, tepidly watching the driver navigate the pot-hole filled roads, often having to dodge massive pot-holes by driving on the shoulder. She didn't live all that far from me, but the trip took longer than I expected, thanks largely to Ukraine's crumbling infrastructure.

I was greeted by her outside of her sister's house, a duplex-style building which was much longer than it was wide. She led me through a gate, through a dirt path up to the front door, and let me inside. The inside of the house was tidy, with tasteful decorations and had obviously been remodeled sometime after the fall of the Soviet Union. We both sat on her couch and chatted away through Google Translate.

I'm sure most people can imagine what happened that night. I don't like to post the sordid details, but let's just say that the night was one that won't soon be forgotten. Usually, I'm not much for sleeping with a woman on the first night that I meet her, but of course, when you've gone through a 2 year period of voluntary chastity, it's hard to turn down such an opportunity.

Having said that, it's not like I hadn't done so either. I've had my share of one night stands, but they were all in the US, and none of the women looked as good as this one did. Her long, black hair with low-hanging bangs reflected the typical Slavic girl haircut. The tight body with a near washboard stomach and just the right amount of curves in the proper places reflected dietary and exercise habits that far exceed those of most American women. None of my previous girlfriends, save one, had anything on her in the looks department.

That first meeting was proceeded by several more weeks of talking online, with our plans to meet a second time foiled by both my long working hours and inclement weather. Finally, two weeks later, we met again. This time, it was different. There was no getting to know each other period before heading upstairs for the inevitable. I arrived to find dinner cooking, the aroma from the pot filling the house with a pleasant smell, and making my stomach yearn for food.

After a few minutes of chatting, dinner was served. A bowl of fresh borscht was placed in front of me, with the girl urging me to drop a healthy amount of sour cream into it. The taste of the dish was incredible, and was a far cry from any borscht I had tasted back in the US.

The rest of the evening, well...again, no need to go into details. The first meeting ended with me taking a cab home later that night. The second ended well into the afternoon of the following day, after having a very restful sleep with the girl cuddled next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment