Friday, June 21, 2013

Two Girls, One Night ( Part 2)

Y was late, which didn't surprise me in the least. On the phone earlier, she told me she was only going to stick around until around 3am, when the next bus heading towards the beach resort that she worked at was leaving. She was insistent on drinking some beer, so I got some from the local kiosk, and we went back to the apartment.

The first night that Y had come over, as I stated in my previous post, she had tried to get me to massively overpay for her cab fare. She had spent a few hours at my place, just drinking coffee, and we engaged in some light making out, but that's as far as everything went. She is a mid-20's Ukrainian girl with a nice body and a beautiful face, an absolute stunner. Probably one of the prettiest girls that I've seen here, and that's saying alot.

However, I also knew that she was a scammer. My previous boss had a side business of offering advice to Western men who come to Ukraine looking for a wife, and also did such things as doing background checks on women. Y had been a former student at the school, and my boss had actually told me about her before, saying that she was a lazy student and he was glad that she never returned to the school. During our first meeting, Y had ranted about him, saying she didn't like him, and didn't want to deal with him again. However, she was quite proud of the fact that he had her on a list of known scammers in the city.

Y and I sat for a while drinking beer, with our attempts to listen to music frequently interrupted by her constantly ringing phone, which seems to be a trait that is inherit in their DNA. I have yet to meet up with a girl here without her fielding at least two different calls during the meeting/date/fuck session.

Y complained that she was tired and not feeling well after a while, and I suggested that she lie down for a bit. She immediately took me up on the offer, and requested that I join her, which I did without hesitation.

"Are you going to be a gentleman?" she queried.

"No." I replied, honestly.

"Good. I don't like gentlemen", she responded in her thick Russian accent.

We both wasted no time getting down to business. Thankfully, my libido was functioning a bit better than earlier in the evening, and our tryst was a resounding success.

After violating her in every orifice possible (at her request, in fact), she promptly dressed and indicated that she wanted to leave. I was a little perplexed, as she still had about 2 hours until her bus, but I complied, and dressed as well. We both went into the front hallway of my flat, which is where she popped the big question.

"I need some money", she said, sheepishly.

"Um....how much?"

"100 gryvna."

The question caught me a bit by surprise, but considering that 100 gryvna isn't that much money (around $12US), I decided it wasn't a problem, and gave it to her. Her face had a bewildered look on it as I handed her the two 50 gryvna notes.

"No! I need more than this!" she exclaimed, much less sheepishly.

"What? How much?" I replied in an exasperated manner.

"I need this much", she said, and with her fingers indicated 1,000 gryvna.

"What?? Are you out of your fucking mind?" I replied, just a bit beyond exasperated.

"But, this is so little money! I need food for the trip, and I need to buy new shorts!"

After another 5 minutes of listening to her give me every classic excuse in the book as to why she needed so much money, I ended up giving her 500 gryvna just to shut her up and get her out of the flat.

I spent the rest of the night and all of the next day feeling like a complete fool. Actually, that's not right. I still feel like one. She has tried inviting herself over to my apartment again several times since, but I've promptly refused both times. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" is a saying that I've tired to live by. But really, I should have known better from the beginning. A leopard can't change its spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment