Friday, January 10, 2014

Goodbye, Southern Ukrainian City

As I stated before, I'm about to leave my current city tonight. I'll be in Kiev for around a week and then will be off to my new destination, a large industrial city in Eastern Ukraine. My blog has seen a bit of a resurgence in views as of late, with a person sending me an email saying I'm the "Ukraine version of English Teacher X". While I'll take that as a compliment, so should English Teacher X. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Anyway, I have a few updates to post once I'm a bit more settled. In the meantime, if I get enough emails from people, I'll post a "mailbag" update, where I'll answer your questions about anything and everything Ukraine. If you have any questions to send, shoot me a message at eccentricexpat@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment