Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My 4th of July

I just read this blog post over at the Return of Kings site, and it inspired me to write about my own 4th of July.

My July 4th was pretty similiar, with only a few exceptions. My girlfriend invited me over to her flat the night before, cooked me Green Borscht while I sat in the kitchen, smoking and downing shots of cognac while watching her cook. After dinner, she washed all of the dishes, again while I watched. We then went to her bedroom, where we went several rounds of some incredible, mind-blowing sex. We took a shower together afterward, where she gave my body a thorough washing, and we sat in her living room while smoking, drinking, and talking. We had even more incredible sex before finally going to sleep.

The day of July 4th, she cooked me lunch; this time, Ukrainian "galubtsi", which we downed with more cognac and beer. We had even more incredible, mind-blowing sex before I left her apartment and went home, I considered calling one of my secondary girls for some more fun that evening, but was simply too drained from all of the incredible sex that my girlfriend gave me, while sitting fat and happy, stuffed with incredible food that she cooked for me. It was the best 4th of July I ever had, and my first that didn't take place in the US. Happy birthday, America...

No comments:

Post a Comment