Saturday, July 27, 2013

Things I've Seen in Ukraine...

Here's a random list of strange, interesting, and perhaps even not-so-interesting things I've seen here, most of which I haven't mentioned yet. These are in no particular order. I'll probably create a follow-up post sometime down the road when I've seen more crazy and fucked up things.

...groups of "gopniki" walking around...everywhere.

...Ukrainain "militsiya" (police) beating the shit out of some random hoodlum at 3am.

...an old, senile babushka dropping her panties and taking a piss on the street, in full view of young children.

...50+ year old American men, walking arm-in-arm with young 20-something year old hotties, out on the main central street.

...some random homeless guy with blood gushing from his head, walking around as if everything was normal.

...a toothless old drunk trying to ask me for a cigarette in Russian, while I pretended to not understand anything he said. He wasn't convinced, and didn't give up on it easily.

...random older Ukrainian men proposition every girl they see for sex in exchange for money.

...plenty of deathly, evil stares from before stated "gopniki".

...just about every female student of mine asking if I have a girlfriend...even the married ones.

...my life flash before my eyes as a random marshrutka ran a red light, doing something north of 60km/h and missing me by a mere 6 inches while I crossed the road on the way to work.

...a female friend of mine telling me we won't have sex since I now have a girlfriend, and then a few seconds later pulling my cock out of my boxers to go to town on it with her mouth, while her best friend (female) sat and watched just a few feet away from us.

Ok, it looks like I lied in a previous blog entry. To my credit, though, I didn't have sex with her, and didn't even finish in her mouth. That's gotta count for something, right?

1 comment:

  1. As per your last sentence in this blog, no it doesn't count. You only tally points based on exactly what it was you didn't do, providing we're keeping score.

    ReplyDelete