Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day of Victory

I was supposed to meet up with a girl I had been talking to today, but she stood me up. The problem was that we didn't agree on a particular time, and apparently she showed up earlier than I intended, and left after 5 minutes, just before I arrived at the specified meeting place (or so she said). She said we'd meet up later, but I didn't hear from her again.

Later in the evening, I met up with another girl, and had a great time with her, stopping at a cafe for coffee, walking around the park by the river, and then watching fireworks with her for the Day of Victory celebration. We have another date planned for this weekend to go to a rock club that she told me about. Not a bad date at all.

After I got home, I saw the first girl I was supposed to meet on Skype, and messaged her. She promptly informed me that she saw me out on the street, walking with the other girl. No big deal, right? Wrong. She read me the riot act, and then immediately deleted me from Skype.

Just too goddamn funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment