Sunday, May 5, 2013

Not Kissed by Fire

This one was quite strange.

Late last Friday evening, I was trying to find something to do. Normally, if I'm too bored, I'll go talk a walk down the main street, maybe catch some sights, enjoying the passing beauties, but I was feeling lazy. I stayed in an perused the Russian personals sight, trying to see if any of the girls I had pipelined on here were particularly bored.

A girl named "O" obviously fit the bill. I just started talking to her a couple of days prior, and blew her off the previous evening when I decided to meet up with a friend. This night, however, would work perfect. The doldrums from breaking up with "The Girl", who will from now on be referred to as "Z", were coming to an abrupt end, and I was ready for action.

She wanted white wine, and I wanted company, so I went and got some. The girl at the store, who of course didn't speak English, put up with my bad Russian and showed me two types. I couldn't decide between them, so I bought them both, as they were cheap. O then insisted on me paying the cab fare, and I assured her that I new what the fare was. 20 minutes later, she arrived.

I knew something was different about her right away. She was wearing a strange dress that seemed more convenient for removing in a hurry than for comfort or looks. Her hair was a light red, and frizzled out to where she more resembled a clown than a typical hot Ukrainian devushka. Her body, however, was right up my alley. Large and perky breasts, skinny waist, and shapely ass, all slightly thicker than many of the average slim hotties walking around the street, but enough to make any male salivate. She looked like the actress that plays Ygritte in "Game of Thrones", except with a prettier face.

She informed me right away that she wasn't looking for anything serious, and kinda confirmed it after seeing one of my conversations on VK with another girl who I would meet the next night, and shrugged it off like no big deal. She also wasn't the greatest conversationalist. preferring to bury her face in my computer while drinking wine and listening to Russian music, which she really enjoyed. She occassionally interrupted it while telling me about Lviv and how I should travel there with her later in the month. It's worth considering.

Around 2am, she decided that she was hungry, and insisted that I go to McDonald's for a cheeseburger. She also insisted that I be quick about it, as she was getting tired. I wasn't too happy with this necessity, but figured I'd grab some food for myself as well. I quickly walked to McDonald's only to find out that only the drive-through was open, so I went back and hit up a street vender close to my flat that had some food, and scored several hot dogs. Thankfully, she was happy with this choice, and proceeded to wolf it down about as quickly as I ate mine.

Having polished off both bottles of wine and with food in the stomach, we both decided it was time for bed. I asked her if she was staying the night. She said she didn't know yet. I made a quick trip to the kitchen for a cig (she informed me she hated smoking) and came back into the room to find her under the covers in my bed, with her dress hanging on a chair nearby.

"I can't sleep well with another person in the same bed," she informed me, and I proceeded to take a pillow and sheet on the bed. She made some noises about not wanting me to expect something from her in bed. She also didn't want the curtains separating the bed from the rest of the living room closed, so I left them open and then undressed to my boxers, ready to make a night of it on the couch.

"I don't want to sleep alone," she suddenly cried out, just as I was about to turn off the light and lie down on the couch. Ok, fine, I thought, thinking I was in for a long night of blue balls. I turned off the light and climbed into bed with her, wondering how much sleep I was going to get.

As it turned out, I got hardly any. She wasted no time in thrusting her ass into my crotch, making it known that she wanted to spoon. That eventually turned to her throwing the blanket over me, so the spooning was under it, not through it. After a while of her subtle hints, I decided I was tired of the games and let my hands freely roam. I'm sure most people can guess where this led. The only words uttered the rest of the night were her asking me in broken English if I had a condom. I had one left, and used it with a mixture of pride and contempt.

Before I knew it, it was 7am and quite bright outside. I hadn't slept a wink, and the girl decided she wanted to go home to get some sleep. I was glad to see her go. The stupid bitch let me do everything to her that I wanted. Except kiss her.

2 comments:

  1. Boy you're really getting a crash course in all this E. European woman wantonness and caprice. Enjoy, comrade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last 3 women I dated in the US were of EE origin. However, they aren't anything compared to what I'm encountering here.

    ReplyDelete